Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ipsy: September Bag Review


I subscribed to ipsy over the summer and so far I have to say I am happy with the service. The most exciting part is getting to try new products that I wouldn't purchase on the regular basis. Getting to try new brands and products is what I love the most about being a subscriber. I have made a quick review of my ipsy bag for September. 


My favorite products this month was the Crown Brush and the Pacifica eye pencil. I'm not big on eye shadows, but I did love that I got an eyeshadow brush. The bristles are soft and surely makes eyeshadow application easier. The eye pencil is really creamy and soft on the lids. I really loved the product and color. I also liked the eyeshadow, although I hardly wear it this eyeshadow has a nice slightly shimmery neutral brown tone. My least favorite product has to be the lipgloss. I've never heard of the brand CAILYN, but in my opinion the lipgloss looked cheap and I didn't like the shade of color I received. As far as the hair conditioning mask, I don't plan on using it much, but it did smell wonderful and. when I applied it to the ends of my hair it did make my hair feel smoother. It is not my favorite because I'm not into hair products and my hair is not damaged so I don't see myself using this product often. 

I hope this small review helps in giving a little glimpse on what an ipsy subscription looks like. I still haven't decided if $10 a month is well worth my money, but I love receiving packages in the mail... So I guess we can say that it makes for a fun and unexpected experience.

Sheila 

No comments:

Post a Comment