Monday, October 13, 2014

A Summer Dress in Fall

 

Days are going by so fast I can't believe we are more than halfway through the year. It is bittersweet because the Holidays are my favorite part of the year, but the older I grow the more melancholy I get from memories. Sometimes I wish I could freeze moments in life when I feel so much joy in my heart. I had a couple of those moments this weekend. Over the weekend, I spent a lot of quality time with friends and family close to my heart. 

Although it is Fall, I am still able to wear pretty summer dresses in October thanks to this California heat that does't seem to be leaving us yet. I recently purchased this all over flower print midi dress from H&M. Although you can't see it in these pictures it has a shorter cut on the sides which gives this dress a little sexy edge to its girly silhouette. I loved how this dress just was perfectly fitted for my petite body frame. I find it really difficult to dress myself due to my small body and when I find something that fits like a glove I don't let it go! 
I hope everyone had a blessed weekend with friends and family. 

Sheila

1 comment:

  1. You are so so beautiful <3
    I absolutely love your dress! Lovely blog xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete