Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ipsy: January Bag Review


I have continued with my Ipsy subscription and I've noticed a consistent pattern on the items I receive. Here is what I received for the month of January. I have to admit that by far this has been my least favorite bag because I feel I have received similar items sometime in the past. In previous bags, I've received a total of four eye shadows of the similar shade (not including this one), a blending brush, nail polish, and eyeliner. 

What I loved:
The nail polish! Even though I've received one before, I loved the color. The nail polish is very light I used three coatings and it wasn't thick.

What I hated:
The eye liner! I've never used this brand before and I will not trust it. The eye liner consistency is really thick and dry which made it difficult to apply. I felt I had to press very hard on my eyelids to get color.

I can't complain about the rest of the products, although not my favorite I still enjoy experimenting with other brands and products. Through my Ipsy subscription there has been a few items that I absolutely love enough to buy. Well I guess this is the point of having this kind of subscription right?! 

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment