Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Adventures in the Snow

I love to explore and have new adventures. Although it is not easy, I want to make it a lifetime goal to try new things and travel to new places. Recently, I got to spend a weekend at Big Bear and went snowboarding. It was such a thrill and I absolutely loved learning the sport. I have to admit that I suck at sports, always had so I'm not very fond of them. However, snowboarding was so much fun and a good workout; I hope I get to go again! I also walked around the town, explored the small shops, and ate gelato in the snow- yeah it was cold.

It was difficult to dress cute in the cold weather, therefore I layered my jacket and coat the entire weekend for a cute and casual look. Under those jeans I had leggings and socks made for snow weather. Oh, and this Roxy beanie was the best and I have no shame in admitting that I didn't take it off. I just wished someone would have told me to take gloves because my hands were freezing the entire time. I find it interesting how wardrobe is a big part of traveling. Although it's not the most important, one must dress appropriate for the weather and if you're into fashion it can be difficult. I learned this while I was in Florida, boy was the weather really not like California there (haha).

I also had time to enjoy the beautiful scenery. The sun set was so pretty while driving up the mountains. No matter how many times I've seen the sun, it still manages to amaze me.

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment